Saturday, November 19, 2011

Paula and Baby Ashlyn were visited this weekend by her 4 children. She had a wonderful time getting to hug and kiss her children.

Baby Ashlyn was released today. Paula was very scared to leave the hospital; in order to leave Paula had to learn how to care for Ashlyn. She learned how to clean her IV, a daily shot, Medication and knowing when she needs a blood transfusion. Needless to say she was very nervous to leave the safety of the hospital. She will have to go back to the hospital on Tuesday for tests.

 Ashlyn has begun to feel the effects of chemo.


 A message from Paula:

I am grateful for everyone fighting for my Daughter! All the prayers they are so powerful and we have felt each one!


Thank You Everyone! We appreciate your continued support!

3 comments:

  1. You don't know me and I don't know you, but I wanted to share with you something that has happened because of your sweet baby. I saw this story on Facebook. My twelve year old daughter was with me when I read it late Thursday night. When she woke up the next morning she asked me if she could fast for someone she doesn't know and they she asked if she could fast on a school day. I told her she could and she told me she would be fasting for Ashlyn that day. My daughter is struggling to know if she has a testimony at times, and she has never willingly fasted for 24 hours, but your daughter's life has impacted her in such a way that shows me she does have a testimony and that she is willing to exercise her faith on behalf of those she has never met. May the Lord bless you in your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your sweet story we have felt so much love from those all around us. We appreciate every prayer and fast that has been on our behalf....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know the lord had blessed us so far and i know in my heart it is because of all the prayers and fasting, please let your daughter know that even though they have never meet she has made a difference in my daughter life because of her faith, i will not forget this and will keep it close to my heart and when ashlyn is old enough to understand all of this, i will share with her the story of one girls selfless act that helped saved her life!

    ReplyDelete